We’ve curated a few of our key offerings into tried and tested workshop formats. These workshops are highly customizable and can be adapted for any industry, team size, or challenge.
From idea to prototype in 4-days.
The Designathon® is our tried and tested 4-day workshop format that consolidates months of work into a single week. Designed to make the abstract concrete and rapidly solve even the most complex challenges, we have applied this format to a range of companies, from large financial institutions to young start-ups eager to launch their first product or service.
We lead teams through the entire design thinking process and demonstrate a hands-on, structured approach to creativity and human-centered design. This process supports a streamlined, strategic decision-making process that prioritizes desirability for the best possible solutions.
- Tangible prototype(s) to serve as a blueprint for further action
- User testing with real customer insights
- Ecosystem and user-journey mapping
- Team and stakeholder alignment
- On-the-job training of human-centric working methodologies and mindsets
Inspiring Leadership Workshop
An inspiring day for young and seasoned leaders alike.
Management has changed. An increasingly dynamic and uncertain environment has placed a new emphasis on smart leadership and more flexible organizational structures.
Our Creative Leadership Workshop is for leaders at every level who are looking for a better way to lead their teams and departments.
Over the course of a single day, we introduce the Operating System Approach to explain how to keep your organizational culture bug free and open source. Designed for highly dynamic and uncertain contexts, this unique organizational structure requires constant iteration and feedback. Only then will your organizational design mirror the needs of your partners, customers, and employees.
Each workshop is highly personalized: Leaders are introduced to a set of tools and methodologies they can use to inspire teams, departments, and the company as a whole.
- Alignment between leadership and team
- Reflection on personal leadership personality and footprint
- Design thinking tools, methodologies, and mindsets to rethink and reframe work at your organizations
- Definition of key challenge and working with objectives and key results (OKR) strategies
- Hands-on guidance on how to build your own Organizational Operating System (OS)
Start with Why!
The most significant benefit of a design mindset is the ability to have a dual focus: one eye on today’s challenges and one eye on what lies ahead. The most resilient organizations work proactively toward their future goals.
Start with why! In today’s organizations, little time is left for teams to seek inspiration and look beyond the here and now. Setting aside regular time to reflect on the organization or team’s purpose, however, is one of the most effective ways to ensure long-term success.
In this two-day workshop, we will open up our minds to explore inspiring visions, create a shared understanding of what is most desirable, and identify the organization’s purpose or ‘why.’ We will use the power of design to make these ideas tangible and identify bold steps towards the desired vision. This way, we’re able to create a concrete action plan and make sure the first steps address the larger vision.
- Vision statement that defines the company’s desired direction
- Team and stakeholder alignment around organizational/team purpose
- Room for crazy, visionary ideas and the guided focus to condense them into actionable initiatives
- Vision cone methodology to connect future ideas with today’s marketplace
- 5 step vision and action plan