As an Office Manager & Team Assistant at Goodpatch you are responsible for more than the occasional order of office supplies. As a valuable part of our Backoffice Team, you will do magic by running all processes smoothly in the background and therefor allowing the team to do what they do best. You thrive with the huzzle and buzzle of a great variety of tasks and know how to tick the boxes of your to-do-lists. You love juggling numbers, you deal with problems before they arise and you don't wait to be told what to do, but rather jump to the occasion. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart, feels most comfortable in a self-organised and self managed environment and loves the opportunity to help shaping the future of Goodpatch.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining the smooth running of the office and ensuring the team has access to necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assisting with the administrative needs of the team (Expense reports, Order management, administration of tools, Travel management, etc.).
- Liaising as point of contact for external stakeholders such as governmental authorities, accountants, suppliers etc.
- Supporting accounting, invoicing, and payment management in collaboration with our tax adviser and Backoffice Teams both in Tokyo and Germany.
- Being an active part of internal and external Audits to ensure all security standards of being a listed company are met.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality regarding all aspects of client and company information.
- General administrative tasks and other internal projects as required.
What you should bring:
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar position - working in accounting support, office management and team assistance - preferably in an international or start up environment.
- You are a multitasker with close attention to detail and hands-on mentality.
- You thrive on a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and dedicated tasks.
- You are a problem solver, handle challenges with confidence and keep your calm in stressful situations.
- You enjoy improving existing processes and routines and are aware of potential risks that need to be managed.
- You are familiar with common office tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Apple Keynote).
- Flexibility and adaptability in an international environments is a must, collaborating across teams and levels, both internally and externally comes naturally to you.
- You understand the importance of discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and are fluent in English and German, Japanese is a plus.
- You potentially have experience with Datev.
At Goodpatch we offer:
- A bright, spacious, barrier free and cozy office space in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg. We are generally offering a hybrid work set up for a mix of remote and office work.
- Additional personal Budgets for Conferences, Training, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
- Monthly team dinners and a lively and inspiring office culture. Currently everything is adjusted to a remote set up as well.
- A MacBook and flexible working hours to ensure an adjustable work-life-balance.
- Opportunity for frequent exchanges and potential global projects in the future with our team in Japan. Possibility to visit our headquarter in Tokyo once travelling is allowed again.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and respectful workplace.
- Room for personal growth and the opportunity to shape the company while enjoying an inclusive company culture with flat hierarchies.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, WE’D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO JOIN GOODPATCH.