Location: Goodpatch Berlin/Munich
(Full-time or part-time)
Are you passionate about telling stories that empower people and organisations to create value with design? As a marketing & new business manager at Goodpatch, you will work closely with our team of creatives to develop and implement your content strategy and formats. You will evolve our brand as an independent global design firm with Japanese roots to connect with new and existing clients, potential hires, and the design community. For all these tasks, you’ll have the creative freedom to make sure the right content goes to the right place at the right time.
Our ideal candidate has an interest in design, a strong knowledge of digital media, and a passion to inspire people with digital competence and a winning attitude. You excel at leveraging your network and know that great content and new business mutually enable each other. In your role, you are well-aware of the trends and topics that influence the design field and know how to utilise them to position Goodpatch and contribute to the way we grow as a company.
And the best of it all? We want you to be an active part of building Goodpatch. If you bring the entrepreneurial spirit, we will give you the ownership to create something great together.
Once you are here you will:
- Take the lead in developing an engaging, value-adding, and progressive digital content strategy.
- Collaborate with the Tokyo communication team and play an important role in the global exchange between our studios.
- Distribute inspiring content across our key channels and ensure that we directly engage with the design community, partners, and (future) clients.
- Closely collaborate with designers, developers, and other Goodpatch members to empower them and tell the stories that make a difference.
- Identify, build and grow business partnerships with key multipliers and stakeholders (e.g.: accelerators, business clubs, associations, academia) to create future opportunities for Goodpatch.
- Organise event formats that leave a mark and grow our partner ecosystem (e.g. Product Crunch, XR Summit, global events, workshops, conferences, and educational programs with universities).
- Represent Goodpatch and attend relevant external events where you connect with potential new clients to share our company vision, our mindset, and our expertise and get others excited about Goodpatch.
We expect from you:
- Ability to be an active part of an international, multidisciplinary team and work self-organised.
- A great sense to tell engaging stories in written or moving form and work examples to prove it.
- Everyone can market or sell products; your passion is to communicate services.
- Knowhow about analytics and the utilisation of numbers to measure reach and target content.
- A serious addiction to getting and giving constructive feedback, both internally and externally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- At least two years of work experience in a field related to marketing, design, and /or communication.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent life experience. A master’s degree is a plus.
- You are an active part of the design, innovation, or startup scene and have an excellent sense for interesting new developments in the relevant spaces for our business.
What are you waiting for? Tell us about yourself, we’d love to hear what motivates you to join Goodpatch.
We provide equal opportunities to everyone. Research shows that women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single requirement. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every single box? Reach out anyway and tell us why! We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.